Our website, including its content and associated services, are provided on an ‘As-Is’ basis without any warranties or liabilities, specified or implied. In addition, we assume no liability or responsibility for
- Any errors or omissions in the content of Bookelphia website or other material / merchandise associated with our interactions with you
- Any failures, delays, or interruptions in the delivery or return of book(s), or any other content within our network
- Any losses or damages arising from the use of books, materials and content shared through or provided on the Bookelphia platform and its services
- Any losses, damages or errors arising out of your use of websites or links connecting you to other websites or those connecting other websites to us. We are not responsible for your interactions with those websites and you do it at your sole discretion.
We reserve the right to ship books and other material at our sole and absolute discretion. While we would strive to provide you up-to-date information regarding the status of the delivery, the said information would be provided only on a best-effort basis and may not be accurate or current.
We disclaim all representations and warranties regarding the sharing and use of books, materials and other content through Bookelphia, including - though not limited to
- Warranties of merchantability / tradability
- Fitness for any specific purpose of use
- Non-infringement of copyright
Under no circumstances shall Bookelphia, its promoters, directors, officers and employees and other associated personnel be liable (individually, jointly or severally) to you for any direct, indirect, circumstantial, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever resulting from loss of application, reputation, information, or profits. This shall apply whether or not we have advised you of the possibility of the damage. In case any appropriate authority holds any portion of this section to be unenforceable or unlawful, then our liability will be limited only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
The maximum liability of Bookelphia, whatsoever, under any circumstances would be limited to the fair market price of the book or material related to the specific transaction under consideration. Specifically in case of books - whether stolen, lost, torn or unacceptable to the owner / sharer of the book in any manner - Bookelphia will only be liable to replace the copy of the book with a fresh one. In the event the book is not procurable with reasonable effort, Bookelphia will be liable for the procurement price of the book - as mutually agreed upon between the owner and Bookelphia - without any cost escalation / adjustment whatsoever to the procurement price.